For international payments
For domestic payments
U HAVE A SAY IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF AN UNDERPRIVILEGED YOUTH
• INDIA HAS OVER 668 THOUSAND UPPER PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOLS.
• MOST OF THE EDUCATION TILL SECONDARY SCHOOL IS IN LOCAL LANGUAGE.
• HOW DOES THE STUDENT MANAGE HIGHER STUDIES PLUS LANGUAGE CHANGE IN CLASSES WITH HIGHER SECONDARY?
• JFY SCHOOL OF SKILLS in association with FINISH SOCIETY is on a mission to skill 10000 Underprivileged school children in the next 5 years from across the country by providing them with language and soft skills support in their formative years, between 6th and 10th.
• We believe it is a small step in providing a suitable opportunity to the underprivileged young citizens who need the right inputs at the foundation level for a brighter future.
• By providing them with the right inputs, we believe we will make them better citizens and more equipped in facing the challenges they will face in the real world.
WE AIM TO TRAIN 10000 YOUTH IN 5 YEARS
WHO WE WANT TO HELP:
• Age – 11 years to 16 years.
• Studying between 6th to 10th standard.
• Students whose family income is less than 1.2 lacs per annum.
• Studying in government-aided institutions.
• For the pilot project – locatIon is Pune/Nasik.
• Once successfully implemented then we will extend it across the locations where FINISH SOCIETY has projects as shown in the map alongside.
DONATE TODAY AND HELP THOUSANDS OF YOUNG STUDENTS
WHAT WE OFFER UNDER SAY-U – THE TRAINING PROGRAM
• Speaking the English language
• Read and write English effectively
• Confidence in talking to others
• Better communication skills
• Understanding the essence of interpersonal relationship
• Importance of personal hygiene and tips on maintaining it in professional life.
• Confidently handling Interviews & Group Discussions (9th /10th )
• Resume preparation
WHO WE ARE:
JFY SCHOOL OF SKILLS:
• We are a for-profit enterprise with a strong social bias.
• JFY School of Skills (JFY-SOS) is focused on providing domain/soft skills to the youth and building a strong foundation so they can then leverage that to build a career.
• FINISH Society is established with an aim to promote sustainable and equitable development of sanitation, hygiene & waste management sector in India by generating awareness along with economic incentives and thereby, improving lives of poor rural and periurban households.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION WILL MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE
SAY-U – FUND TRANSFER DETAILS
RESIDENT INDIANS AND NRIS
YOU CAN SUPPORT US BY DONATING ONLINE USING THE BUTTON BELOW
NOTE: REMITTANCE CAN BE IN INR OR FOREIGN CURRENCY
NO SECTION 80G BENEFITS AS IT IS A PVT LTD COMPANY
INDIAN RESIDENTS CAN USE THIS OPTION AS WELL
ACKNOWLEDGING THE SAY-U SUPPORTER
All sponsors who contribute to the FUND will be honorably
mentioned in the following ways:
• Website – The sponsor's Name, Amount will be
listed on the JFY-SOS website (unless one chooses to
• Social Media – Updates of the batches will be posted in
the JFY-SOS/FINISH SOCIETY social media pages
• Monthly Newsletter – Details Of The Progress Of The Batch Will Be Shared With All Supporters
• New Supporters In The Month Will Be Listed
SAY-U – FUND SERIES 1
Acknowledging the sponsors who have contributed to the cause
• We aim to RAISE Rs 1.5 Million (Rs Fifteen lakhs) in
• The aim is to train 200 youth under this series with:
• English language
• Soft skills – Communications & Personality Development
• In Pune and Nasik
• Donations can be for any amount from Rs 1000 with no
• Multiple series will be launched as and when existing batch training is successfully completed