GET SET GO (HTD)
Providing DAY 1 ready staff under our GSG Program
We find the right candidates from various sources, train them on the exact skill set as required by the company and deploy them on the specific job role. The customised training should include domain training on process, system, documentation, compliance, regulations provided by the client.
The Get Set Go model transfers the stress of post hiring training to pre-hiring training hence saving time and effort.
WHY GET SET GO?
- DAY 1 READY – The companies get trained workforce that have hands-on experience in the product/system/process that they work with.
- COST EFFECTIVE – As your HTD partner we are focused in sourcing the right candidate and training them in an efficient manner so you get trained resource at a reasonable cost
- ONBOARDING – We ensure smooth on-boarding and final placement of candidates by taking care of processes like placement offers, salary related formalities, etc.
- BETTER ROI – Since the candidate has been trained for the specific job role there is high probability he will start delivering faster than a resource who has joined without training.
- ATTRITION MANAGEMENT – It is seen that resources who have been trained and deployed seem to attrite less that the ones who do not undergo such training
JOB FAIRS, NGOs, YOUTH ORGs, ADVT, SMS, EMAIL, etc.
JFY screens all candidates as per requirement
Selection by the employer with FTF Int/Drive etc.
TRAINING & ASSESSMENT
FTF, Webinar, MLearning, ELearning, & Assessments
Deploy as per requirement
GSG - SOURCING
Multiple modes to source candidates
The candidate profile will be as per the requirement you share with us. It can be any of the following:
- Freshers from specific streams
- Experienced candidates
- From target cities
- With good communication skills
- With entrepreneurial mindset
- Sales, service, operations, collections focus
GSG - SCREENING
Developing Day ONE productive resources
Once the potential pool is collated, the team will commence the screening process.
The process can include all or some of the following steps:
- Automated outbound calling – we use technology to reach out to a largenumber of candidates with a pre-recorded script, including 4 relevant questions,to seek candidate’s interest in the job.
- Confirmation calls – For candidates who have shown interest, the team makesconfirmation calls to verify profile match
- Video Calls – We do have an option of conducting Video interviews with preset questions and this recording can be shared with HR for 1st round shortlisting.
- FTF – JFY team can be at location to conduct the 1st round of FTF interviews and forward only shortlisted candidates to HR/Business team for final round
GSG - SELECTION
- Candidates who meet the Job requirement are shortlisted
- These shortlisted candidates are then tabulated and shared with the client along
with a tracker
- The employer interviews then at predetermined date and time
- Candidates who pass the interview process are selected
- Selected candidate list is share with JFY
GSG - TRAINING
- Selected candidates are then lined up for Training at a predetermined location
- Client and JFY team reiterate the date and time for the training
- The candidates join the training (residential/nonresidential depending on the
- Training is conducted by faculty and candidates assessed
- Final list of trained candidates shared with Client with attendance and assessment
GSG - SELECTION
- Post completion of training the aspirants will undergo an assessment which will
need to be developed based on the content covered.
- This is to judge how much they have understood of what they learnt, so the
supervisors are aware of their knowledge levels.
- All aspirants who had got the provisional offer will be given the final offer letter
- Once joining formalities are completed the candidate would take on the role in the
This certificate program ensures the required functional knowledge and selling skills required for a career in Banking. Selected candidates can join HDFC Bank as a Sales Officer.
The objective of this certificate program is to enable the aspirant to learn everything about the Capital Market’s, Investment and Insurance products